Four Days Free Foods


Right after the "Ondoy" calamity, what happened next is FFF!

Yup, FFF...that is "Four days Free Foods in our company! Solved out all my meals need in our office. After the disaster, here comes a blessing in-disguise. A blessing of foods...foods...and foods for four consecutive days. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner...all were given free in our company!

Actually the giving of free foods just exactly happened last Saturday on the very day of the typhoon. As I told you on my previous typhoon stories, before we went home on the afternoon of Saturday, lunch of canned goods (like Maling, CDO, lechon paksiw, and sisig) were served to us. Together with the hot rice cooked in our rice cooker here in our pantry, we didn't feel anymore the hunger besides the heavy rainfalls of "Ondoy"!
A Bucket Fried Chicken for the First Free Dinner


McDonald's Breakfast Meal with an Orange Juice


A Yummy Delicious Spaghetti with Cheese Toppings


On Monday, the first day of our office days after the harsh typhoon, I was amazed to see bucket meals of KFC fried chickens in our pantry. Just beside the fried chickens was the rice cooker full of cooked rice. Since I was in a nightshift work, our office admin as well as our managers told as that we had something to eat for dinner. Those KFC bucket meals were all for us!

Together with my officemates, we fully and happily ate our fried chicken dinner. Though the chickens were already cooked hours ago, it still yummy to eat! Actually I ate two chickens in the dinner then since more chickens were left on the morning, I also ate another one for breakfast! My stomach felt slightly uncomfortable in a while!

On the morning of Tuesday, another food was served but now for breakfast. This time, McDonald breakfast meal was served to us. Fried rice, fried egg, and hotdog longganisa with orange juice as our drink were ours for breakfast. I went home with the full stomach that day!

A Typical Breakfast!


Barbecue...barbecue...barbecue...Insufficient for Me!


Special Meal From Chowking!


Lumpiang Shanghai...Pretty Taste Good!

The next succeeding foods we had for dinner on the next days were pork barbecue, a piece of shanghai roll (lumpia), and a small plate of spaghetti. Those foods were served in a paper plate with a plastic spoon and fork. Those foods were a batch package ordered in Ambers, one of the prominent restaurant near in our place.

The food that night were too good and delicious. I feel so 'bitin' right after I ate them though there was enough rice. But then since I was a night shifter, I should eat the foods just enough served for me!

The breakfast served to us on the next morning was ordered in our canteen. Again, fried rice, fried egg, and spam packed in Styrofoam for the day. I don't have an appetite for that morning so I don't feel to eat even my officemate gave me her longganisa!

On the last free dinner we had, it was from Chowking. A variety of packed meal like sweet and sour and baby back ribs were served. I was given and eaten the second meal.

Hayz...after the heavy rain, food were poured and flowing! I wish these would happen again for a lifetime in our company. NO...NO...NO...NOT the cruel typhoon but the kind serving of free foods and meal! Oh...lots of these foods will make me chubby, I will lost my diet and my sexy hot body!!

But then even no free foods, it always good to have no disaster like "Ondoy"! Again I am so thankful that I was not that much affected by this cruel storm. And I was even so thankful for the free foods we had for four days here in our company! Thanks and Thanks...!!! c",)

Comments

Edz said…
Anyway, a great blessing for you there in your office. Delicious!