A Lover of Horror!

Halloween...Halloween...Halloween...!!!

Halloween, All Saint's Day, and All Souls Day were fast approaching. We will again celebrate the tradition we grow with every November 1. Nearing this period, ghost stories, supernatural encounters, and mysteries brought by the different elemental creatures and spirits were all the topics on TV, radio, and print media.

And did you know that I love those things!?

A Collection of Horror Movies...I Like!

Different Horror Themes!

Yeah I really love horrors! Horror is my genre. I love horror films, horror TV series, horror TV programs specially the documentary and news features every Halloween, horror topics on radio programs, horror stories, and anything that were frightening and terrifying.

Let's start with the movies. Yeah, I love horror films. It started in my childhood. My mother and I love to see horror films. I remember on my childhood days, during weekends when there was new horror film on Cinemas, me and my mom watched movies on malls together.

From childhood up to now, I like horror films! FYI...my favorite movie genres were horror and romance! Ooopps...I will reveal....the third genre I love most were sexy and bold movies specially the bold Indie films nowadays! Hahaha...you know now one of my desires...!!

Back to horror movies, yeah, I have a collection of different horror films in my TV rack. Horror films from the different countries. Filipino, Asian, American horrors...I haver it! Ooopps...don't dare to ask what my other movie and DVD collections 'coz you're gonna be shocked! Hahaha!!!

"The Grudge"...It Came With Different Versions


"Doll Master"...One of Korean Best Horror


I Like Dracula!

Being a lover of different TV series, yup, horror was also my type! I thanked Primetime Bida when they aired on TV new horror-series like "Patayin Sa Sindak Si Barbara", "Maligno", "Florinda", and "La Vendetta"! I used to be avid viewers of those shows!

Even on radio programs, I keep tunning on my favorite AM program every midnight like "Stargazzer's Pinoy Vibes" which tackles supernatural things. Specially now were on the season of Halloween, their topics were all about ghost and spirits!

"Fengshui"...One of the Best Filipino Horror Movie


"Sukob"...A Combination of Two Best Horror Actress!


Different Faces of Horror

Since Halloween, even other TV programs like news and documentary shows were all dominated by ghost topics. If you can still recall every Halloween season, the former TV program of Noli De Castro "Magandang Gabi Bayan" features a special episodes about different ghost stories, spirits, and supernatural encounters. Starting from my childhood, I was an avid viewer of that Kabayan show during this ghost season. Hope that they will air it again or revive it on TV.

But today, I was glad that the ABS-CBN current affairs program "XXX" hosted by Julius Babao, Pinly Web, and Alex Santos allots a special Halloween episode every end of October or early November! But I failed to watch their ghost episode last Monday because since they moved their timeslot from Saturday to Monday night, it's too late in the evening. I can't watch it anymore, I have to wake up early in the morning for my work since I'm in a dayshift!

Dark Angel


Vampires...One of mY Favorite Horror!


I'm Afraid of Horror in Real Life!

And another FYI on my horror hobby, did you know that during my childhood days, I have a lot of Comics collection? Yeah, majority of these were horror comics like "Dracula" (my favorite), "Nightmare", "ESP", and other. Of course, my other favorite comics that was not horror was "Funny Komiks". I remember that I cried my mom if she didn't bought me comics! Everytime we go to the market, I always point "Dracula" comics! Ohh...I missed those days!

Of course I also read horror pocketbooks! I love the ghost stories on those pocketbooks. Wayback 1994 when comics were slowly vanishing, my mom bought me horror pocketbooks. I enjoy reading them specially the 3-in-1 story in the "Friday The 13TH" pocketbook!

Horror...horror...horror....!!!! I really love them! I like ghost stories and mysteries! But wait, I love horror but I was afraid to see ghost! Yeah, I was frightened to see white lady, dwarf, ghost, and other supernatural creatures. Good that my third eye was closed...!!!

How about you!? Do you also love horror!? Share it with me...! HAPPY HALLOWEEN...!!!! c",)

Comments

edz said…
o you're afraid of yourself? Joke! Happy Halloween. Ahhooo!