The Pictorial of Negro!

I know all of you really missed "Miming Negro", my black pussycat! So, as you all wish...here comes your favorite pet! Ladies and gentlemen, come and see the latest of Miming Negro!

For this post, I will let you see her pictorials...!

Ready...Pose!

Sideview...Still So Cute!

Just recently, Miming had her photoshoots. It's amazing to know that this black cat really loves photographs. She loves to be in the picture. With different poses, we could note that someday she would be one of the greatest model cat!

Oh my Miming, it seems that you're like me huh! You love what I like! Someday, the two of us will be the next top model! Let's keep this up!

Hey Miming...Calm Down, More Photos Coming!


Wow...What A Denim!

Look at her...! What cant you say? Do you like her attire? Or what more will you suggest?

Well, for this session, she is wearing a gray cloth. It just blend with her dark complexion.

How about her accessories? Do you like them? Or do they fit Miming?

"Rackista Cat..."!


Rock 'n Roll...Go...go...go Negro...!

Go, take your time looking to Miming! See how cool, funny, and wacky she is!

Well, this is only one of her many shots that I will show you for now. In my later post, I will let you see how fashionista she was...! More pictorials of Miming will be coming to the net soon! So watch out for that guys!

And of course if you want to see Miming together with her three little cute kittens, I have updates for you. Just keep on visiting this site and you will be amazed next posts! See yah...! c",)

Comments