Cutie Cutie Cool Pets

Hi! Do I Look More Beautiful Than You!?

Pets are pets...! Animals were still animals...! But, what if the animals or pets you have eventually turned into a crazy one!? How will you handle now your miming or pooh-pooh!?

Well guys, I like to share with you these crazy cool but still cute pets! Oh God! They just keep me reminding of the same pets I have! Let us see if they can beat Miming Negro, Pupuh the Puppy, Mimi, Pipi, Redy, Spotty, my three black little kittens, and my lovable civet! Oops...if you think there were all my pets I have, think again 'coz I have other more pets that I will reveal soon! So stay tune! c',)

I Will surrender...Yeah I will...! Put Your Gun Down!

Good Morning...! Hello Philippines and Hello World!


Ohhh...Do This To Me Very Quick...Ohhh!


I Love You...I Love You... I Do...!


Hahaha...! They really keep my stomach upside down! I can help laughing and laughing with their cool personalities. They were such a 'special' animal needing a full attention! I even wish to touch them or hug them too tight since they were very cute!

Oh, they were so lovely just like my pets that I mentioned above! What if my pets combine or join with them!? Rest then assures that it will such a crazy marry-go-round carambola encounter! A royal rumble of the animals!

Well, if I were to ask you, did they already surpassed my pets!? Do they have the same traits with the animals I have in our home!? You may freely posts your comments about them! Yeah...my pets really love feedbacks from their fans! Hahaha...! See yah! c",0

Comments

Rose said…
Soooo cute! More more!