Dating Cat and Dog

Love is in the air...! Romance between the two creatures blooms!

Oops...wait a minute...! What kind of love is this? Is it a puppy love or a kitty love!?

Oh my...my new little puppy and my new little kitten is slowly falling in love with one another! A love at first sight or forever love!? Which of these developed between the two?

Pipi and Mimi

The Kiss...they can't forget!

Hayz...how could be, there is 'love' developed between the two mortal enemy! Did they only prove that the "more you hate, the more you love"?

By the way, let me introduce to you my new pets, Mimi and Pipi! Which is which?

Well Mimi is my new little kitten. With her smooth light skin, beauty is really seen in her appearance. On the other hand, Pipi is my new little puppy. He's such cute and neat! Together, I bought them in one of the prestige store in Trinoma!

Oh, Just A Smack...Can I...!?


Closer My Dear...!


'LQ'...What's Wrong!?

Since they were bought together at the same time and at the same place, no one knows that they will fall in love with one another. At first, I just thought that they were only friends. But as we get along, here in my own home, I saw them...yeah I saw them...I spotted them every time...they were dating!

A cat and a dog dating...! Great! But I'm curious, how this happen? Yeah, we all know even in the past that dog and cat cannot be together! They were mortal enemy! Fight, tension, and struggle arise if they met!

But in their case, Mimi and Pipi were lovers! Are you convinced? A lot of proofs were shown! Nothing and no one can deny it! Even a showbiz buzz surrounds them!

But, is there someone getting hurt with their closeness? Is there someone getting bitter with their sweetness? Did anyone feels jealous with their affairs?!

How Sweet Is It To Love By You...!


Two Lovers Sleeping Together!


Loving You...Too Close!

Oh, there were really such 'kainggit'! Maybe some of us were getting insecure. Many were dreaming that they have such kind of love affair! Many were wishing that they could have 'lover' so sweet, so kind, so generous...that would love them much! Hmmm...Am I wishing the same?

How sweet...so sweet...so kilig...! Mimi and Pipi were a perfect lover! As they say, 'perfect combination'...'perfect tandem'...the unbeatable love team!

How I wish I have the same! I then remember my former love team. We're the 'hottest pair' in our time! We were just Angel-Richard pair before! Though I was paired with the different ladies before, ours was the brightest!

Mimi and Pipi were just another example of teenage romance or teen affairs! They were just like Kim and Gerald or Kimerald! In my case, I was not anymore like them. I am now doing a more matured roles...the sexy one having many torid kisses and bed scenes! Haha...!

How did you like these two new love pair? Are you inspired with them!? c",)

Comments