Face-Off

Are you excited to see my new upcoming movie?!

Well, grab your chance 'coz I am giving you now the opportunity to be the first to view my next attraction box-office movie. Here is our movie poster:



Hayz, so nice to be a lead cast in this new Hollywood offering. It's an action-packed suspense thriller flick. Lots of fights and hi-tech effects were there in our movie!

Now, what more can you say? Did you like our movie poster? How do I look in the picture!? Or should I say, can you point me here in our movie poster?

I will tell you later the premiere night of our movie. And we will give free movie tickets for the first 100 viewers during our premiere night. So don't be late!

For the meantime, you may enjoy viewing our movie poster. What can you say about it!? Did it strongly catches your atention?! c",)

Comments

zalvaje said…
ba yung nasa gitna, bwahahaha
Anonymous said…
ikaw ba yung nasa gitna?
edz said…
Shocks! What the heck is the one on the right side of the poster? I was really shocked. Hahahahaha!
Ater Rose said…
Rocks, sa'n ka dun sa poster? Kaw ba yung naka-alien mask?