The Fruits of All My 'Good Jobs'!

Recently, I had told you about my Bravo Cards and Star Points! Yup, here in our company, every good things you have done, every good jobs you have made, and every projects you have successfully accomplished, you will be given a 'Bravo Card' or Star Points as a sign of 'kudos' or great appreciation!

Humbly speaking, I already received so many Bravo Cards and Star points here in our company knowing that I am only one and a half year old here. Each cards has an equivalent number of points which corresponds to a star points!

Hmmm...what are the significant of these star points?! How then did I came up with these items!?


All The Items I Got...!


Cool Stuffs for my Cool Place...!


Souvenir Photos of the Souvenir Items!

As a default, each Bravo card has an equivalent of 100 star points. It's up to the giver if he wants to increase the points in the Bravo card. Like in my case, one of my bravo card corresponds to 200 points since I lead or I hold a specific project successfully in our company.

You will collect all these points until they increase. You're just like saving a number of points in a bank! These number of accumulated points will allow you to avail or redeem different souvenir items from the company. In other words, your points will eventually turn into a money!

All in all with these bravo cards including my other star points earned, I accumulated a total number of 1,890 points or in terms of money, Php1,890 or $1,890!


The Chrome... I Really Love!


Red Notebooks...Thanks I Got Two!


The Highlighter Cup with Highlighters...So Colorful!


You may ask, how much each item cost?! Well, these were the breakdowns:

Mug = 500 points (half prized promo = 250)
Notebook = 400 points
Highlighter Cup = 500 points
Chrome = 600 points
Emoticon Magnet = 500 points
Ballpen = 100 points

Now have you already computed?


Oops...Don't Forget the Mug
!


Two Brilliant Ballpens...Still Great!


And the 'Ematicon Magnet'...Choose Your Emo of the Day!

So, with my total accumulated points, imagine how many items I got! Well, count them all in the image above!

My other officemates get jealous or insecure with the items I got. I was the one who got the most number of items! In fact, I got all the variety of items they sold! Wow! How great this day to me. I was really, really thankful and inspire!

Of course I love all the items I got. Hmmm...if you'll ask me what's my favorite...? Ummm...I think the highlighter cup and the chrome! Yeah just like what you see in the pictures, they were atractive and perfect for display!

Second to my like is the red notebook. Yeah because they were really hard, glossy, and 'matibay'! Next is the mug! FYI...this is now my second mug. I got the first one from their February contest wherein I was a runner-up!

Then the Emoticon magnet like you can see is really nice. It contains different smiley or face emotions where you can set by the square white magnet. I like it second to the list though still perfect for my wall display because its magnetic attraction to the wall was very weak!

Oh, I don't even like the ballpens! But then since I still have remaining points, I avail it! And glad that I even got two!

Now, it's your time to speak! What can you say?! Will you still love these items?! Were they attractive to you! Again, you are really free to speak and post comments! Hope you enjoy my share...!!! c",)

Comments

Ate Rose said…
Rocks, ikaw na ba si Pacquiao? Pinacquiao mo na lahat ng rewards ah hehe