Preparing The Best For The Holidays

Holidays...holidays...holidays...!

Yeah so many holidays to come...! We're already on the peak of the so-called 'BER' months. And speaking of the word 'Ber', it only connotes holidays and lots of celebrations.

So facing so many holidays, what should we have? Well, before thinking all your things you need to buy, the initial step to be accomplished is preparation! What should we need to prepare? What thing should come first before the others?

The Holidays Of Candles...


Preparing For The Holidays...!

For the others, they were thinking of the foods they will serve for the holidays. Many were now shopping in their nearest groceries to buy foods. Hmmmm...too early for the Christmas eve huh!

Well, if you ask me what will I prepare first, my answer is...myself! Yeah I should prepare first myself for this coming holidays. My outfit, my clothes, my accessories...these were some! I should look first nice and handsome before I mingle with the people!

And speaking of the outfit, since my cute little eyes are some of my assets, I will ensure the beauty of its look. Yeah, I'm planning to buy eyeglass!

Since I love mall hopping in the different malls, I roam around the different stores. I was captivated with the Holiday Fun Eyeglasses in one of the stores. Wow, great and cute eyeglasses! Different styles, different variations of the New Arrivals of the different eyeglasses inspired my eyes! So cute and really captivating!

As I enter the store, I enjoy to see more other things for the eyes. Imagine how cute I would look like wearing an $8 Prescription Zenni Glasses in my pair of eyes. Great!

I Like Its Black Stylish Design!



Oh, A Red-Silver With A Zigzag-Like Holder...Reminded Me Of My Course

Roaming, window shopping, and visiting some other stores, two of the eyeglasses really marked my mind. Wondering how these two eyeglasses look...?

The first one is the 4476 Acetate Full-Rim Frame, the black stylish one! I like its color and style. It reminds me of an artistic Greek design in World History! Even the color blends with its design.

The other one is the eyeglass with a resistor-like holder. It is called the 4904 Stainless Steel Design Temples Half-rim Frame which varies its color as Red Silver and Blue Silver. Yeah, I like it since it reminds me of my ECE years in Collage with its zigzag resistor-like holder! I will really look like Engineer wearing this!

Hayz, what can you say? Do you like what I like? Do you love these New Arrivals? Or if I were to ask you, have you already visited any eyeglass stores in your malls? Which of the different Holiday Fun Eyeglasses captured your desires?

Well, these were some of my activities to prepare myself to the upcoming holidays. To groom, to be more fashionista, and of course to be more sexy and attractive...! But then, I started first in the eyes...! c",)

Comments