Welcome To My New Wokstation!

Here is now my new workstation...! You are cordially invited to have a visit...! c",0

As I promised, I will allow you to see my transformed new workstation. This is now the Part 2 of my transfer to the new working area. Recently, you had seen a very simple and plain cube. But now, look at it...! What can you say? How do you like my new workstation?!

Join me as I tour you to my mini-palace in the Corporate World! Have fun...enjoy!

So Neat and Clean...

Artistic and Stylish!


The Area of Art and Elegance...

After our transfer last week, I immediately think of the layouts for the design of my new cube. Of course before doing any arts, I took a picture of the initial plain one to see the improvements and to share it with you! I consider the space, the angle, and the position of my area before creating my own style!

You know, it took me almost one hour and a half in fixing my things and putting them on their own places. Of course, doing the arts in my workstation is included!

Take a glance...! What can you say!? How can you compare it with my previous station?

The Plain and Simple Eventually Transformed!


With Photos and Toys...



An Area for Bravo Cards, Rewards, and Appreciations!

Looking keenly at the details, actually there were many similarities with my previous area. The things, the concept, the toys, the cards, my creations, and of course my pictures were all maintained! I just made a new arrangement with my stuffs.

A friend of mine commented on my previous post about my workstation saying, " I suggest you install all the walls of your cubicle with mirrors so you can see your face wherever you look..."! Well, my answer will be...no need to add mirrors in my cube just to see my face everywhere I look because my cube contains my different photoshots. So everytime and everywhere here in my station, I can always see my photogenic face! Haha...! Besides, my PC also had my picture used as a wallpaper! c",)

Yeah all my officemates look at my station to see my cute photos. They really admire my pictures! One of my teamates and even my manager says that my station is like a gallery of arts and photos! Other says, it is like a scrapbook! Haha!

Papers and Documents were Properly Kept


This Part Keeps Me Relax...!


Visitor's Area...!

Beside my photos, part of my station are my bravo cards! Yeah I have plenty of bravo cards displayed and stored in one part of my cube! For those who didn't know, bravo card in our company is a sign of appreciation. It is a symbol of a job well done or a sign of "Good Job"! It's a form of rewards for every good deeds, good projects, or perfect things you have accomplished! It is also equivalent to a hundred star points! Well, humbly speaking, I already received plenty of these bravo cards! For my one and a half years of stay here in our company, I already got 7 Bravo cards and 4 Gift certificates for my job well done!

So to keep me inspire and do more, I dedicate a place in my area for my bravo cards. I also laminate my gift cards and post it on my walls! Great!

Of course you could also see magnets and toys around my area! Yup, though I already did mature or adult roles, I am still young and playful at heart!

Papers and documents were also placed in one area in my station. My things were placed in their proper places. I always ensure that my workstation is neat and clean. Besides, I always wipe my desk with alcohol everyday to keep if safe, fragrant, and disinfected! All my officemates appreciate my neatness and cleanliness in my area! They termed my workstation as 'yung malinis na area...'! They also appreciate my work of arts and style!

Well, it's now your turn to give your thoughts and feedbacks! Have you enjoy your tour in my area? Well, soon, I will tour you in the evolution of my working station...!!! c",)

Comments

edz said…
Congratulations on your workstation. But I suggest you should also post some panoramic pictures of different places, so you can have relaxation whenever you look at those pictures.
bearockr said…
Hey There Rock Heartthrob , You have really done your blog well... it looks great from top to bottom , filled with a variety of widgets and content ! I also would like to know which job are you currently doing, as the above pics really made me to know more about you !
Ate Rose said…
May pa-meryenda ba pag pumunta kami dyan? yum yum