I Remember The Days V: "Baguio...In The City of Pines!"

December 17-21, 2006 - Baguio City


It's again another month of December! This month from the different years laid many memorable events that happened. Grandeur trips from the different places and provinces marked this month for me.

Join me again as we get back in time. For now, I will take you on the December of the year 2006.

Our destination today is in the City of Baguio!

Lord of the Rock Above the Mountain High...!

The Prince...!!!

Three years had passed. On that year, I was already in 5TH year College, a graduating student of ECE. This was my last trip I had in my College days. And I was so glad that time! Yeah, too glad to have our free training seminar for 5 days in Baguio City. Again, this was also my first time to go to that place!

Together with my College friend, I went to Baguio as delegate of the 44TH National Rizal Youth Leadership Institute. It was our second time to attend this Rizal Leadership. The first was the Luzon wide in Tagaytay City while the second was here in Baguio, the National convention. Both these events took place on the same year!

Pictorial in the Ifugao's Place!

Night in the Teacher's Camp

Together with the Ifugaos in the Botanical Garden!

At first, I was afraid that we can't attend this training. I was already busy in my OJT during that month. I was in school for only 2 days a week since the rest of my days were allocated for my office work. And besides, during that month, I was already in the peak of battle with my wicked Editor-In-Chief. I was in a great fight with a truly cruel person! I was in the climax of fighting two things: for love and for career! Hmmm...no more cheesy talk for now, I'm only intending to showcased our trip in Baguio!

Thanks that my close friend did all the processing of our documents. And many more thanks to our Dean of Student Affairs since I was close to him (who played the role of Ravenum, my father in our TV series "Mulawin"), we allowed the two of us to participate in this prestigious seminar!

I found happiness in this cool place. We roamed around the city. We didn't took the seminar seriously. All we did were to roam, to window shop, to travel to the different key places of Baguio, and to take pictures! Yeah, we had created too many photos! Actually both of us have our own cameras containing hundreds of photos! We had developed lots of them!

I want to share some stories that happened in this city of Pines. But I am running out of time to tell you the whole details. Much of all, I am also not that interested now to tell the whole story! Just enjoy some of the photos we had...! Majority of our photos were not in a soft copy since we only used an analog camera during that time!

Well, what can you say about the place?! Hope that in these little sharing, you're with me in reminiscing some of my moments in Baguio! 'Till next time...!!! c",)

Comments

Ate Rose said…
Walking through memory lane... makes me want to go to Baguio again.
Ate Rose said…
I'm palnning to spend my summer in Baguio with my husband. Whew! Lamig =)
Anonymous said…
Our destiny today is in the City of Baguio!

Destination should be the word.