A Las Vegas Inspired Christmas Party!

Welcome to Las Vegas...!!! Yehey!

Your long wait is over! As I promised, here are some of our photos taken during our 2009 company wide Christmas Party last December 11, 2009 at the Hard Rock Cafe. Like I said, it was a Las Vegas themed party! Starting from the entrance, walls, floors, tables, and costumes of the guests and servers...all were pro-Vegas!

So, I'm giving you the chance to explore the party that was happened on that night. Enjoy your tour to Vegas...

Who Got The Best Pose?!

Our Team in Vegas!

Let's Have A Wacky One...!

The Stage Where All Will Happen...

Another Team Shot!

This is the Vegas World...!

Come In...It is Exclusive To Us!

Oops...A Left-Over Desert and Appetizer!

Enjoy Your Food...

Having A Photo With the Executive!

Ready...Lights-Off...

Having My Solo Shot!

Eden Wants To Have A Picture Of Me!

Here's Erl...Also Wants To Have A Pic With Me!

A Performance from our Glee Contest!

Just Like a Gay Glee Showgirls...!

Here was a Great Number Who Got the Loudest Applause!

A Breath-Taking Performance!!!

Oops...Can You Guess His/Her Gender...?!

Enjoying The Party...!!!

Do you enjoy our party? Do you love Las Vegas?! Do you like our venue? How about the motif?

Actually the party or the program ran from 6pm to 9pm. But you can have your party all night long! Some of my officemates stayed and had fun there 'till 2am! But in my group, we leaved the party at 9:30 after the program and too many picture takings!

I love this year's Christmas party! I really enjoyed! The venue was so right and it exactly replicate Vegas. The dining tables were like a gambling table full of money and cards! The foods were so delicious. You got a complete meal starting from salad appetizers (name your favorite salad, all were there!), different types of Japanese Suzi, bacon, ham, and of course the main meal dishes like meat, chicken, fish fillets, pancit canton guisado, etc. And for drinks...it was your choice of beers, wine, light drinks, or just a simple ice tea!

I also like the program...it was totally entertaining! Great performers, great performance! Each of them really deserve a around of applause!

I love the costumes of each participants and guests! Even the servers dressed well like Vegas! Oops...talking about the servers, yeah, I love one of them! She was my crush...Haha!

And most of all, the most thing that I do in the party was to have a photo! Each side of the walls, in every areas, name it...I have a photo! I really like our pictorials! Many, many photos to count! Haha...! We also had our photos in the glamor wall! But I'm sorry, I will not share it with you, it's exclusive!

Now it's your turn! What can you say about our party? How about our costumes, do it suits for Vegas? How about my attire? How did I looked on that night?! Hope you enjoy our trip to Las Vegas...!!! c",)

Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

edz said…
The venue as well as the event was nice! Hope we can have a party just like yours. Very memorable.