Our 2009 Christmas Team Pictorial

Happy Holidays to all of you! I hope you all enjoy celebrating Christmas and looking forward for a merrier New Year to come this week!

Well, as I tradition of our team, every year, we have a team pictorial. The best picture of the whole team will be used as a greeting card to be send in our business partners on and off-shores. This is also send in the whole company as a greetings to our co-workers from the other teams!

For this year, we already have our team pictorial just recently taken Monday, December 14, 2009. We all dressed-up in a formal attire!

So, as your privilege, I will show you some of our taken pictorials. Here they are, take a quick glance of each photos!

For The Boys...!!!

There's Something Out-There!

My Whole Team!

Oops...1, 2, Say Sex!

As you can see, we had different variations of pictures! One form is all the members in the team! Then, we also took photos wherein boys were separated from the girls! I have here with you the separate photos of the boys, I did not include the separate pictorials of the girls.

Our photoshoots also varies from formal, to a little wacky, and to an emo type (just like what you have seen in the different teleseryes). Oh, sad to say that our wackiest photo got corrupted! But then, we still lucky to have our good shots intact!

Again take a look with some of our pictures!

Another Shot For The Boys!

Posing Like Actors or Commercial Models! Great!

Another Formal Shot for The Team!

Do you Like My Looks With An Eyeglass?!

Now, what can you say with these pictures?! Are we all look good and nice with every shots?!

If you noticed, I came in two looks! One with an eyeglass and one without! Which of the two is better to me, with eyeglass or without?! It's up to you how I look like!

They say when I wear my eyeglass, I looked too genius! According to them, I really looked like Clark, the alter-ego of Superman! How nice! Hehe!

But if I were to ask you, how do we look in these pictorials? Do you like our photos? Or you want to sugest some...?! You're free to give your thoughts and idea!

Well, hope you enjoy seeing our Christmas team pictorials! See you next Christmas or next holidays for a new pictorials! c",)

Comments

edz said…
You look better when you wear shades. hahaha! Joke!