Our Company Christmas Party One Year Ago!

It's another Christmas season! And talking of this season, we are speaking of parties, gifts, hang-outs, and different celebrations. Again, another parties are about to take place.

But before we face the new day, I just want to look back on the year that was! Yeah, I just want to let you see how we looked like one year ago!

Last December 2008, just like all the companies did, we had celebrated December as a season of fun, giving, and camaraderie. Yup, we had a grand company wide Christmas party. The venue was in the Blue Leaf, McKinley Hills, Fort Bonifacio!

For the meantime, I want to share with you our last year's Christmas party. The theme/motif of our party before was all about the 80's! It's a retro party that time!

Again, let's also look back in time. I prepare with you a short PhotoBlog of our Christmas Party One year ago! Feel free to take a glance of them!

The Rockstar!

Posing Before Eating...

Who Got the Most 'Astig' Look?!

One More...!!!

Smile...Before the Food is Serve!

Who's The Fairer of the Two?!

Picture...Picture...Picture...Bawal Singit!!

Cheers...!!!

Oops...Someone Wanted To Have A Picture With Me!!!

...Another One!!!

Class Picture On The Dinner!

Not As Clear As Crystal...!

This is the Ambiance!

A Cool Candle-Light Dinner...!

Let's Go Party!

Take A Pic Before We Go...

Can I Lean On Your Shoulder?

Well, what can you say? Do you enjoy our quick trip?!

How do you feel about our party? Do you like the motif!? How about our costumes or attires? and how about me...what can you say about my outfit!? They say, I really looked 'rockista' during that night! Really cool...it ROCKS!!!

We had lots of fun during that night. The foods were really right! I love the choco-fountain and the fruit salad. A variety of fruits were there! Of course, there was also a vegetable salad...I love the Japanese cauliflower on it! Similarly, a variety of meat, pork, and chicken were also served to us! Fried crackers and pork chicharon were served as appetizer! Oh, I love the chicharon...I got plenty of it! Yummy!

There were also special numbers presented on the party. But the highlights of the night were the MTV video contest of each team and the Best in Attire/Costume of the night! Oops...I was one of the actors in the MTV video. Our video was entitled as "Eye of the Tiger"! I dance on this video! So cool!! Hehe...!

Well, this was just a short rewind of our 80's Inspired Christmas Party! Next time I'll tour you on the present! Hope you enjoy...!!! c",)

Comments

Ate Rose said…
Hay naku, di me nakasama, wala kasi me costume eh (palusot). Rocky, pang-Menudo nga pala ang outfit mo 'no? 'Tsaka ba't ang sweet nyo ni Marcy? hehe
Ate Rose said…
Sayang wala me last year, wala me costume eh
edz said…
Who's the guy with you in the picture? Your best friend? Seems you're so close. Hehehe!