Party @ The Hard Rock!

Last Friday, December 11, 2009, we already had our 2009 Company Wide Christmas party at the Hard Rock Cafe!

I know you are really excited to see how we all look in a Vegas themed party! But wait, before I let you see, I will allow you first to view the Hard Rock Cafe. These were some of the actual pictures taken during that night:







Yeah, these were the venue and the arrangement. Walls really reminded us of all the rock legacy! Almost all the rock band and the rock artists' memorabilias of 70's, 80's, and 90's were all in the walls! You were just like walking in a rock museum!

Of course, there was also a live band who performed on that night! They were the international rock artist...so sorry that I forgot the name of the band!

Now grab all the moments to browse the pictures of the hard rock on that night before I turn you over to Vegas! Are you ready to see us...?! c",)

Comments

Anonymous said…
'No.' -My officemates said.