Picture Story 5: The Gifts!

What can you say on this picture? Cute...tiny...colorful...artistic...?!

I like to share with you this photo taken last December 2008. Now you have an idea?! It was taken from the workstation of my office mate. He was so thankful and really appreciates these little things!

These things were the small gifts coming from our teammates. Like what I have said, every Christmas seasons, each of my teammates gives gift to each one of us. And these were all the gifts we have received last year!

Now my question goes...could you spot which of these things was my gift to them?!

How matter how big or small your gift was, it is still the thoughts and value that count! It's important that it's all purely coming from the heart...!!! c",)

Wishing You All The Best This Season!!!

Comments