Some 2009 Gifts!

Recently, I have shared with you my 2008 gifts received from my officemates via Picture Story. This time, I will share with you some of my 2009 gifts received from my same officemates!

So, as we are counting the blessings we had received in 2009, let us then count these small but meaningful gifts from some of the persons around me!

Take a quick glance with some of the presents!

Is there Something Missing...?!

A Box of Chocolates...So sweet, So Yummy!!!

What's Inside The Box?!

So Soft, So Smooth, Really Stress Absorber!

A Personal Key Chain for the Rock!

Are you contented with these little things? Or you really appreciated them?!

Well, if you were to ask me, I was really thankful receiving these things! Just like what I have said previously, it's not the gifts that matter, it's the thought that counts! It doesn't matter how small or big the gifts you had, what so important is the values of each!

And looking with these gifts, what can you say about them?! Yeah, they were really cool! Let me say something about each one!

My favorite gift from them all is the small blue miniature car. As you can see during your invasion, I place it on the upper part of my computer table! Yeah, since I like it so much, I used it as a display! So nice to my view!

I know you are wondering why there is a brush with a mirror on the back in these gifts. It was given by my officemate friend to me. She gave me a gift such this to make my hair more healthy. According to her, this blush is a medicinal thing. With its light pointed teeth, when you comb it on your hair, your scalp will be massaged allowing your nerves to circulate blood that lets your hair grow! She also gave me a circular coin bank for my brother. Remember my search for a coin bank for my brother!

The rest of the gifts were stress balls, smiley eraser, key chain, memo holder, and a box of chocolates! Oops...not part of the pictures are the gelatin fruit cake and the Christmas candy. Yeah we already ate them so they were not included in the pictures! They were already in my stomach! Haha!

All these gifts were already in our home. I displayed them in my room. I won't place it anymore in my workstation since my working area is now overloaded with so many gifts and things as you can see before!

So see you next year as we open other more gifts from the different persons we love...!!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
When will I see a laptop or an appliance as one of your gifts? Hahaha! Just kidding.