Vegas, Vegas, and More Vegas!

Can't get enough of Vegas?!

Well, just like I have said, we had made so many pictorials in our recently concluded Las Vegas Christmas party. And I know some of you really got so 'bitin' with the pictures.

So to satisfy your cravings, here are some of the other photos:

Always Open... --The Bar!

Before Getting Up...

Oops...Take A Picture...

...Then Grab Your Moment Afterward!

Drink The Largest Beers!!!

Gambling While Drinking!

Cheers...then Drink More!

A Little Girl Had A Photo With Me!

How About With A Showgirl?

Or Better With The Whole Family...?!

Hahaha...!!! Did you enjoy our second trip to Vegas?!

Actually these were only few! I have a lots of different photos during this event. From the different cameras of my officemates, I have a lot of shots! In fact, they already created an online photo website for our company events!

Like I said before, we also had a glamor shot photos! We were like celebrities having pictorials in the glamor wall! But then, I'm so sorry that I can't share it with since it's confidential!

Hope with these few photos, you had fun touring Las Vegas! Hmmm...can you guess what will be our motif next year?! c",)

Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

edz said…
You look like a gambling lord without experience.