The Venue Of Our 2009 Company Christmas Party!

Have you enjoyed our tour back in time with our company wide Christmas party last year?!

Well, now we will again have another tour. But this time, we will have a tour to the time that is yet to come! I will give you the privilege to be the first to see the venue of our upcoming 2009 company Christmas party! Wow...I'm sure you're very much excited! That's nice!

Yeah, this coming Friday, we will have our company Christmas party. And the venue will be on the Hard Rock! So, take a glance with our venue...

Lots of Drinks and Wine...But I Don't Drink!

Just Like The Usual Bar!

Again, A Variety of Wines...Have Your Choice!

Too Shinny Floor...

The Lights Are So Fine!

Oops...We Have A Second Floor!

I Feel Like Eating...

Another Look Back In The Past!

In What Table Will You...

Another Memories To Cherish...

Hey...Just Like A Premiere Night!

Well, what can you say with our venue? Do you like it?! Or you can even suggest a better one!

By the way, our theme / motif for this year is Las Vegas! Yeah, expect all of us (hopefully!) will be wearing a Las Vegas attire or a Vegas inspired movie/event costume! Do you have in mind what to wear?!

Oh, I know you are imaging what I will wear or how I will look like! If in our previous Company Christmas party I was very much looked like a Menudo band of 80's, this coming Friday guess what I will wear...?!

Do you have an idea? Well, I won't tell you by now...it's a surprise! Hope you will like it!

Just like last year, there will also a costume awards. The best in costume will again be given a prize. Still, there is also a group contest portraying Las Vegas! If last year the contest was in an MTV video, this time, it will be a live performance! Oops...very sorry guys, I wasn't participate! Haha...!

Do you feel excited?! Me, slight! So see you this coming Friday in a Las Vegas themed Company Christmas party that will take place at the Hard Rock!!! c",)

Comments

edz said…
Better for you to wear a boxing outfit. Just like Manny Pacquiao wears when he's on a fight. Remember, he frequently fights in Vegas. Surely, you'll receive the best costume award!