Yuletide Symbols II: "Angels of Christmas!"

Do you ever wonder why there is always an angel on top of every Christmas tree? Hmmm...I am also thinking of that same question! Usually, if not a big star on the top of the Christmas tree, an angel takes the place of the star!

Hello guys! It's 21 days to go before the grandeur Christmas eve! Merry Christmas in advance! Again, let's have a quick yuletide tour!

Angels...they were really lovely and beautiful! They were also part of the so-called Christmas spirit!

For now, I have with you the different beautiful faces of Christmas angels taken from my digital camera mobile phone.

White Angel With Santa and Snow

Blended with Red and Yellow...!

Red Angel for the Red Christmas!

Previously, I shared with you my first yuletide symbol same taken from my mobile phone. Almost everybody loves the different Christmas trees that I had presented. Each of my readers casts their own bets on the different bleeds of Christmas trees.

Now, another casting of bets! This time, on the different angels of Christmas...the most beautiful symbol of the yuletide season!

Well, on these pictures above and below, which is your type? Which do you love most? Who's the fairest, who's the most beautiful?!

They were also taken on the same date when I took photos of the different Christmas trees. Again, they were on every corners of the SM Makati Mall!

Just what I have promised, my yuletide presentation is a five-part long special. I classified each post based on their kinds. The first one were the groups of Christmas trees, now here on the second part are the different faces of angels. The third, fourth, and fifth...well SECRET for now! Hahaha...!!! Just wait and see!

The Angel of Purity!

Filipiniana Look!

Of Grandeur and Beauty in Gold!

Green and Blue for Your Blue Christmas!

Seeing them on the displays, I really got attracted! They were just like the beautiful ladies passing, roaming, and walking around the corner! With the fairest face, light-tone complexion, and gorgeous looks, tell who won't get attracted!?

As you can see, their designs and arrangements were cool and pretty. Glamorous! Inspiring! Ladies and faces of the Christmas night!

But wait, they were truly expensive! Hahaha...! Looking at their tag prices, their costs were as beautiful as them! The prettier, of course the higher the price!

Do you have an idea why they became one of the icons of Christmas? Do they have a more significant part that I didn't know on the night the Christ was born besides singing songs of joys!? Could you share some of the stories about them?

Again, take a quick look on each of the angels above! Now, do you already have your choice? If you were to buy one of them, which will you prefer!?

Hayz...thanks to my mobile phone camera. Without it, I couldn't give you such gorgeous images like this!

Well, it's a bye-bye time now! Hope you enjoy the second part of my Christmas Special! But I will really appreciate if I could hear your thoughts and ideas about them! See you once again on my third part...!!! You will love it...Hohoho! c",)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Comments

Ate Rose said…
Your angels remind me of heaven
Ate Rose said…
Angels heralded the birth of Christ. This is one of the reasons their figures adorn our Christmas trees.
edz said…
I prefer 'Maria Clara' type of Angels in the upper photos. Aside from they're simple and not so elaborated, they're really Filipino-style.

Have you met Hagar the Horrible? He's a viking in comics. Maybe you can share same thoughts on the way you write English. That's all. Thank you!