2010 Blog Content Expectations

Every start of the new year, you would see different teasers from the different TV stations of the new TV series that they will offer to their avid viewers. They gave us a short trailer teasers of what to expect in the early quarter of the year.

Well, if I were to ask you, what will you expect here in The Rock Land for this year?

Just like the two giant TV stations always do to give us a quick run down of what new TV series to expect, I will then give you a quick teaser of what topics and contents to expect for the first quarter of this year! Ready?! C'mon!

For the first quarter of 2010, here are the main topics that you should watch out only here in your favorite blog site, "The Rock Land". These are the flavor of the months:

JANUARY - "Welcoming The Year Of The Tiger"

FEBRUARY - "All About My Love Stories"

MARCH - "Rocky Up Close and Personal"

APRIL - "History of the Rock's Blogs"

MAY - "Summer Outings, Fun, and Travels"


These were just a teaser summary of the contents that you would expect. Yeah, every month, every new topics to enjoy! New flavors to give you every months for the first quarter of 2010.

In more details, in the month of January, it's all about welcoming the new year. In this month you will read more posts on my plans, expectations, and the things that I will do for the coming of the year of the tiger.

In February, in accordance to the month of the hearts, expect that you will read my different love stories! Yeah, I will tell you the different love stories I had before! You will know the different teleseryes I had with and the upcoming new ones.

Of course in March, in the celebration of my birthday, you will know and learn more about me! It's all about Rocky in March! Know my different personalities. Discover Rocky up, close, and personal!

It's gonna be the two year anniversary of your favorite Rocky's Blogs in April. So know how they all begun! Expect for more surprises!

And in May during the midst of Summer, join me as we travel in the different beaches and in the different places we went in our different Summer outings! It's gonna be a fun run down of Summer adventures! You will see my sexy body exposed! Haha!

Exciting and really surprising?! Yeah, I know you are really much excited to see these upcoming new post lineups this 2010. Which of these excites you more?

So stay tune only here in your favorite blog site, "The Rock Land"! See Yah!!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Summer outings and travels are entries to watch out. Hopefully you focus more on sceneries rather than your revelation of a sexier body. Haha!
Living Healthy Tips said…
I'll look forward to these upcoming posts.