Engineering Hymn

Are you also a graduate of Engineering? How hard the course for you?!

Well, if you'll ask me, I'm an Electronics and Communications Engineering graduate! For 6 years of studying in College (since I graduated from two course), I surpassed all the challenges, hardships, and struggles in taking this course! Thanks God, I survived Engineering! I am now very happy in my career in the Corporate World!

I would like to share with you a song sent by my friend in my email. You know the hymn of Manny Villar's campaign?! Yeah, sing it with this tune!

Here you go:

Engineering Hymn
(to the tune of Manny Villar's latest political campaign jingle)

Nakakuha ka na ba ng grado na basura?
Nagsunog ka na ba ng kilay hanggang umaga?
'Yan ang tan0ng namin 70 nga ba ang pasing?
Naisip mo na ba ba't nag-aaral ka pa?
Todo efort tayo ba't walang pagbabago?
Mas mabuti pa kung natulog tayo!

Koro:
Engineering ang tunay na mahirap!
Engineering ang tunay na puro pasakit!
Engineering ang may kakayahan na malimutan ang sariling pangalan.
Engineer lang ang magtatapos ng atin KASIYAHAN!

Ahah

Love it?! Hope you enjoy! To all my friends who were still studying, goodluck in your studies! Study hard and don't lose hope! In the end, you will find yourselves successful!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Hahaha! May Architecture version din ang hymn na yan. Iba-iba na palang versions ito. Hehehe!
Rocky Batara said…
Meron na din?! Share mo naman! Compare natin! Haha!