Fireworks!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Hope you all enjoy the New Year's eve!

These were some of the pictures taken during the night of 'putukan'! Since we were all too busy celebrating the occasion, I wasn't able to took photos of the whole fireworks! I just took photos of them from the top of our house!

Before the 12 Midnight...!

I Like This Red-Fire Fireworks!

Oops...Lights Keep Blinking In Our Windows!

They were like Creating a Constellation in the Sky !

Do you enjoy your New Year Celebration last night?! Are you having lots of fun and party?!

Well, in our house, we were celebrating a happy new year's eve with my mom and my younger brother! It was really a loud sparkling night! And of course, the smoke dominated the air! Better that my mom and I wore a face mask!

Alright...wishing you all a Prosperous 2010!!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
It would be better appreciated if you use a high resolution digicam instead of mobile phone. By the way, there were great great fireworks display in Mall of Asia and Baywalk, Manila. Maybe you should check 'em out by the end of this year.