Looking Forward in The Year of the Tiger!

I have recently ended the year of the Ox successful! You were with me as we count down the Top 10 blessings I had from the past year.

Now, we are already in the year of the tiger. As we look back in the year of 2009, definitely now in the year of 2010, we should then look forward to the new coming year!

Again, join me as I now count down what to expect in 2010. What are my plans, what are the things that I will do, and what other roles I will pursue this year of the tiger!

I ended 2009 with a BANG! Now in 2010, I am looking for more explosive and more challenging BANG! What are my expectations...?! What are my plans...?! What will I do next...?! Well, here is my shortlist:

1. Higher Responsibility in the Corporate Work - This year, I am groomed to handle more challenging role. On the succeeding months, I will take the role of a Test Manager in a particular release!

2. More Successful Career Path - More promising career opportunities, more challenging roles leading to a more successful career path!

3. The Quest for a Sexy Body - Hopefully at the end of the year or before our Summer outing, I have now own a sexier body! I'm hoping to be one of the sexiest hunk! Hayz...need to be more serious in my training workout!

4. Brilliant Lovelife - As I successfully ended the year of the Ox having a flying color in my career, now it's time to get the love of my life! Should now need to grab the lucky person that I will love!

5. More Active Sex Life - Just this week I had an active sex life. As I became more bankable, hope that my sex life will be more active! Expect for more mature and sexy roles this year! Many bed and daring scenes...Haha!

6. Shinning Blogs - The success and rise of my different blog sites flourished last year! Now that we are in the new year, expect for more exciting and interesting blog contents! Hope I can start developing the blog site I have in mind!

7. More Savings and Investments - In the middle of the year last 2009, I started having my own bank savings deposit. Now at the end of this year, hope to save and invest more! I'm expecting to increase the money I have in the bank!

8. More Income Generating - Blogging serve as my other way of income generating. As my blog sites rose to fame and popularity last year, I earned money from them though not that high! Hopefully this year, I could grab more and more money from them!

9. Active Online Activities - Now that I had my PC and internet in our home, expect that I will be more active and online! Just the start of this year, I got addicted to Facebook specially to its popular application like the FarmVille and FishVille. I earned lots and lots of friends in Facebook! Well, hopeful I could find the one there!

10. Owning Other More Things and Appliances - New PC, new furniture, and many new pets and stuffs ended my year! What more to buy this year?! Well, let's wait and see!


These were just a shortlist of my expectations this year of the tiger! Hoping that in the end of the year, I already got the things I dreamed for! We didn't know what God will give to us this year. We can't predict what destiny had for us. All we should need to do is do our best to grab the things we desire!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
By the way, I like your plan #s 7, 8 & 10. These are some of the things we should focus not only for ourselves but for the future. Aim high.