I Remember The Days VI: "First Night Shift!"

Tomorrow, February 11, I'll be celebrating my 2nd year anniversary here in my company! Hayz...time was really so fast! It was just recently, I graduated in College, then immediately applied for my first job, then resigned from it and hired to the second one...'till hired here in my third company! And now, I am celebrating my 2nd year tenure! Thanks God!

As part of my 2nd year celebration, I will share with you another moments during my early days here in my company!

How did I looked in these pictures?

Meeting in the Midst of the Night!

Presenting the Awardees...!

Yup, that was my very first night shift experience here in our company! Yeah, in this company, I experienced to work in US time or in a night shift. Since our big bosses were in US and we need to coordinate with them, we were assigned to work following their time!

Those pictures above were taken during our team meeting! See how cool we were during the meeting! Lots of fun, laughter, and joys were all in the faces of night shifters!

Actually these were also the night meeting wherein our manager gave recognition, appreciations, and souvenir items to the member who did well in the job! And glad to say that I'm one of those! =)

So, join me as I reminisced the days...my early days here in my company as part of my salute to my 2nd year anniversary! Expect for more in my next posts! c",)

Comments