In The Name of Love!

Love is still around the corner! The month of love is still here. So, we will still talking further about love!

In my previous post, I have told you my teleserye-like love stories. Of course, you already knew now the different titles of my love stories just like a teleserye! And with those titles, you already got our theme songs!

What if I will tell you now the names inside those love stories?! Hmmmm...it's exciting huh! =)

Oops...I won't tell you as easy as that! Let's put a twist! Let's have a quiz! Let's make it a love game! And what's the game?

Well, I have here with you a puzzle name. Yup, it's similar to a fill-in-the-blanks quiz. What you will do is to fill-up the blanks below with the appropriate letters to complete the names of my EXs ! If you are my bestfriend or my close friend, I know you can complete them and you will got a 100% pefect score! But then if you're not, well just make the wildest guess!

So, are you ready? Here you go...


1.) RA_ _ _ _ _ _E _ I


2.) _ U _ _ _ AR _ _ _ MO_ _ _ O


3.) _RA_ _ _ _ _ _ SE_ _ _E_ _ _ _ _A


4.) _A _ _ O _ _ _ _O


5.) JA_ _A_ _ _ _ _ N LI_


6.) _O_ _ AN _ _ _A F_ _ _ T_


7.) MA_ _ _ _ _RM_ _ _ _


8.) _ _ _ _ _ _RO_ _ A _


9.) J_A_ PA_ _ _ RO_ _ _


10.) AN_ _ J_ _ _ C_ _ _ _


11.) _ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A _ A _


12.)_ I _ _ A _ _AN_ _ _ _ _E_ _ _ _A


How many correct answers did you get? Perfect?! If you got the perfect score, then you are certified my closest bestfriend since you know everything! But then if you got a failing score, that only means we're not close! =)

To separate the first name to the surname, I made the first name as Red while the surname as Yellow!

To give you some clues, one of them was the one who dropped in our class. One of them was the one who flew in Dubai. The other one was my longest loveteam in Mulawin! Next was my co-staffer in the publication. Of course my first love and my puppy love were included in the list! What more, my summer romance in One Summer Day is also included! My co-scholar and my schoolmate who graduated together with me in the same year were also part of the list! And of course, my officemates before here in the Corporate World were also included! Now, do you finally know them?!

Confirmed! So no more to deny if you got the correct answers! Shot me an email so that I will verify the correct answers!!! c",)

Comments

Louis Dizon said…
Pare andami mong Ex! Isang dosena! Iba talaga pag gwapings!