Love, Fortune, and Career This February!

We're already now in the month of February! And when we are speaking of February, only one word comes in our mine...and that is Valentines!

So if February is for Valentines, you already expect that most of my post here are all about love! Just like I have presented to you in the first month of the year, my lineups for February will be all about my different love stories! But aside from these, what more do you expect?

Well, for the month of February, there are 3 important things to me! And these three thing will be featured most here in this site. What are they? Here they are:

The Month of Love!

My 2nd Year Anniversary in My Company!

Welcoming the Chinese New Year!

1.) LOVE - My first lineup for this month is your very much awaited love stories! Yeah, since February is the month for love, I will let you explore some of the important chapters in my lovelife! From third year high school 'till now, I have been involved in the different love stories! Just like your favorite romantic movies or your avidly watched teleserye, my lovelife is just like these! So, read about these exciting posts!

2.) FORTUNE - Chinese New Year formally opens or starts in February! The year of the tiger will begins to reign this month. Since our lives were very much influenced by Chinese beliefs and traditions and since I have a Chinese blood, for sure I will post articles dedicated to Chinese new year! "Kung Hei Fat Choi..."!

3.) CAREER - And most of all. February is my second year anniversary! Yeah, it's my second year anniversary in my company! February 11, 2008 to be exact was the date that I started to work here in my third company! I will share with you some of my memorable experiences here in my company. And of course, I will tell you how I started here, how I grow, how my career here really blooms!! It will gonna be looking back and beyond here in my corporate work!

So, are you excited?! Yup, I know you really are! Which of these three main dishes will you wait the most?! Which of these three excite you most?!

Love, Fortune, and Career...these are my three main offerings for this month of February! It will gonna be then a fully-packed, full content posts this month only here in your one and only favorite blog site, The Rock Land! See Yah!!! c",)

Comments