Loveteams!

We are already in the last two days of the month of the heart! But before we finally leave this love month, allow me to give the last shot for love!

Nowadays, loveteams were very, very popular! Right now, the most popular love team we have are "Enrich", "Alkris", "Mattmet", and the phenomenal "Melason" and "Kimerald"! But, did you ever know that I have also involved in different loveteams before just like them?! Haha!

You want to know what these loveteams were?! Well, worry no more since I'll give it all to you!


If "Kimerald" or "Melason", or "Alkris", or "Enrich", or "Mattmet" were the most popular loveteams today, before and hopefully now, we also have a loveteam name! Do you want to know what are they?! So, there you go...!

Since previously I let you know the different titles of my love stories as well as my upcoming new teleseryes including the name of my former leading ladies, now in this post, I will tell you the most popular loveteam names we have before! Ready?!

Here are the loveteams I have involved with before:

"rockyron"

"rockenroll"

"marcky"

"lordaisroll"


What more?! Well, upcoming is this: "francky"! Hope that it would prosper! So keep on praying! Haha!

Actually the fourth name in the previous was a combination of three. Yeah, the three most popular leading ladies I have! Haha!

Now if I were to ask you, can you crack down those loveteam names to guess their origins?! Well, you have the skills!

And of course, which of these is your bet?! Which do you like the most?!

So, so long...farewell! Farewell love month for the meantime and welcome back next year! Hope you enjoy all my featured valentines posts!!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Seems that you really that person. Biruin mo tatlong beses mong inulit ang name nya para sa love team mo? Siya ba yung taga-Makati rin? Aminin. Hehe!
Rocky Batara said…
'yung tatlong name is hindi isang tao lang...tatlong tao po un kuys way back 2005! Haha!