New Love Stories In The Making

Recently, I have posted my past love story titles. From 1995 up to the early part of 2009, I have been so active in having a different affairs! My love life then seems like a top-rated teleserye and I became a certified "Teleserye Prince"!

In the mid of 2009 'till now, I wasn't have a formal TV series. I really missed my tapping days (moments with my love).

But then, I have my lineups! I have my upcoming new projects/love stories to make (hope it will prosper!). Are you excited to know them? Well, I'll give you a chance!

Below are my new upcoming love story titles to make this year and in the next succeeding years. Here they are:

"My 19-Year Old Lover"


"My Friend, My Lover"



"The Art of Loving You"


"Codename: Akiro"

Do you love it? Which of these excites you most?!

Well, to give you a quick preview of my upcoming love stories, "My 19-Year Old Lover" is my current target right now. I am in-love with a 19 year old student. Yeah, I graduating student whom I met in a particular place. Well, by now, we're starting to be close!

"My Friend, My Lover" is all about falling in love with a close friend. The cast will be me and my leading lady in the "My 19-Year Old Lover". Yup, this girl is really look-like and voice-like my former close friend in College. Since they share in many similarities, I gradually falling in love with her! My lover looks like my friend!

"The Art of Loving You" is a long-time queue teleserye way back in College! It's all about a photographer and a model! Since I love modeling and she likes photography, we had a perfect chemistry! Yeah, she's a fine art student way back in our College days and now a professional photographer of different models! I really wish to have her back! Or meet her one of these busy days! Did you know her!? Haha!

Of course, in the making is my sexiest and most daring teleserye ever! "Codename: Akiro" is a teleserye counterpart of "Eva Fonda"! "Akiro" is the male version of "Eva Fonda". Yup, "Akiro" will be my next codename / pseudonym! You will see more sexy bodies expose here! That's why right now, I am busy having workouts every weekends to prepare for this sexy-serye! More bed scenes will be seen here! The daring and the wildest side of me will all be witness here! Haha!

So, are you ready with these new offerings?! Of course, I know you really is! So get ready...it will come Soon!!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Congratulations on your upcoming teleseryes. Hope you can give me DVD copy of your series soon. c',)