Picture Story 8: 'Till Death Do Us Part!



Oops...I know Halloween was over! But, it's not the Halloween that I want to emphasize. Instead, it's the Valentines that I like to highlights!

Before we depart the month of the heart, allow me to still give you a love-featured post!

Have you see the picture? Well, at first you will get frightened! This picture seems to came from the oldest 'baul' and the persons in the portrait were already withered!

Well if I were to ask you, how do you interpret this picture? What is the real meaning it wants to connote?! What will be the real story behind it? Do you believe in it?!

I know your heart was beating faster. Maybe because you're really afraid of that picture or that you're really inspired! But one thing for sure, you will truly love the true message behind it! Have you got it?!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Well, it only implies that even bones and lifeless creatures also have the right to love. Lolz!