Presenting...The 'Rockz Cafe' Official Site!

You read it right! Yeah, your favorite Rockz Cafe now had an official blog site! And I formally launch it now to all of you here via the Rock Land!

You witnessed here in the Rock Land how the Rockz Cafe started, developed, grows, and transformed into a beautiful red resto! So definitely, since the Rock Land serves as its cradle, I will also give the privilege to launch its site here!

As you can see above, that is a snapshot of its official blog site! Do you love it? You may visit it via its link at: Rockz Cafe.

The Fresh and New Design of My Cafe

My Customers were Really Increases!

I termed its site as a photoblog since the major concern of the site or the major content are mainly the different pictures of the Rockz Cafe! You may see here the documented pictures and images of the Rockz Cafe from its humble beginning 'till its beautiful transformation! If you love artworks and designs, then you would love it too!

This time, I used wordpress as its platform. Yup, it's my very first account in wordpress! So you may see other features there that were not in my other blogs!

In that site you may see the evolution of my cafe! All the pictures that you had missed here were all there! It all contains the never before seen images! =)

And of course, the chef who's managing the Rockz Cafe is also there! Come and get to know Chef Rocky! =)

The Rockz Cafe as Seen from the Top

Thank You and Come Again!

All the updates that you need to know about the Rockz Cafe were there! The current design and the earliest designs were all posted there! You'll really love and enjoy it!

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to give you updates to the latest design of my cafe! Yeah, as of this moment, I'm already on Level 27! My level is getting higher and higher! Oops...I forgot to tell you that I already expanded my area! And of course, you see that I already changed my stoves into a cozy ones!

Now, take a glance of the current design of my Rockz Cafe! Still it is surrounded by RED! Red is my motif! Red is for love, fortune, courage and prosperity! Naks! =)

Do you love my current design? Do you like the additional ornaments in my cafe? How about the layouts of the tables and furnitures?!

The Official Logo of the Rockz Cafe Site

And of course, don't forget to visit the official photo blogsite of the Rockz Cafe. Just click here, then you will automatically go there! Feel the ambiance! Feel the romance! Visit the Rockz Cafe Site and you will fully feel relax and unwind! So, see you there...!!! =)

It's gonna be another new blog tambayan @ Rockz Cafe! Enjoy!!!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Maybe you can present your specialities on your next blog entry at Wordpress.