The Red Asian-Style 'Rockz Cafe' Going Stronger!

Yeah, I'm so glad with the current status of my Rockz Cafe in Facebook! You heard it right, it keeps on going stronger and successful! Right now, I am already on Level 30! And my area is about to expand!

And if you want to see how my latest design looks like, here is the picture above! What can you say?! Still my motif is an Asian or Chinese inspired! I call my design as "The Red Asian-Style Cafe"! Like it?

Visit the Official Website of the Rockz Cafe!


This is My Official Logo


The Current Design of My Cafe As Seen From Top

Of course as I launched it earlier, you may now visit the official website or blogsite of this Rockz Cafe. All the latest designs, evolutions of its design, as well as the chef and some of the dishes it serve were all there!

And there is also a special feature of the site. Yeah, I feature some of the designs of my neighbors cafe! So, you won't only view my own cafe but my neighbors' cafe as well! Excited?! Yeah, so visit the Rockz Cafe and have fun!

As I told you, it becomes stronger and stronger! Not only the website, but even in Facebook, it now have an official Page! To know more about the Rockz Cafe, kindly search Rockz Cafe on Facebook and become a fan!!

So see you in the Rockz cafe website or in its Facebook Fan Page! c",)

Comments