A Romantic Ambiance in the 'Rockz Cafe'

Looking for a romantic place for your date with your love ones this coming Valentines? Well, the recent innovation of your favorite cafe, the Rockz Cafe will surely fits your need!

Yeah, my favorite Facebook application, my cafe world's own resto which is known as the Rockz Cafe is keeping its way up to success! I am now on level 22! Just like I've told you before, I will let you know on every development of my cafe!

It's Nice, Clean, Beautiful, and Romantic!

Customers were Happily Eating...!

Still my theme is Valentines and Chinese New Year! As you can see, red surrounded the place! Red is for love and prosperity!

Now, what can you say with my latest design? Actually it is similar to my previous design but with the addition of other furnitures and removal of the other unnecessary things! And of course, look at now the arrangement of the dinning table...they were now like an expensive restaurant! I made changes with the arrangement of my tables and chairs because my friend Edlee suggested me to re-arrange my furnitures since according to him, my previous arrangement was like a mess hall! Now Edlee, are you satisfied with my latest design?! Did it now looks like an expensive restaurant cafe?! Or you wanted to add more?! =)

How about you guys, any other things you wanted to add? Do you like now my current design?! What more you want to suggest?! Did it satisfy your taste?!

So for now, I hope you enjoy vising the current design of my Rockz Cafe! See you next time on your next visit and feel at home with it! You are always welcome here! Always open...the Rockz Cafe! c",)

Comments