Titles of My Love Stories!

We are currently celebrating the month of heart. Love is truly in the air! If I were to ask you, what is your love story? How can you describe the love you have now or the love affairs you had before?!

When a person was inlove, he was like living out of reality. It seems that he's on the fantasy world! Love or falling inlove in them became synonymous to other similar things!

Some thought that their love lives were like in the movies. Others relate themselves in a song or a theme song! Well in my case, do you know where I relate my different love stories?

Yup, all my close friends knew this! My love stories were like a TV series or a teleserye! Yeah, these were inspired and influenced by different teleseryes but I have my own unique love stories. Of course with my very own unique titles! Ready?! Let's have a quick run-down!


Here are the titles of my very own teleserye ng aking totoong buhay at pag-ibig. To all my friends there who already knew these, which of these can you relate with? Which of these were our soaps wherein we were the main cast?! =)

Here they are:

"I'll Never Go" - (Aug. 1995 - Mar. 1996)

"Born For You" - (Sept. 1999 - Mar. 2000)

"Pagdating Ng Panahon" - (Apr. to Nov. 2001)

"Muntik Na Kitang Minahal" - (Nov. 2001 to June 2002)

"Sana Ikaw" - (June to Oct. 2002)

"Because of You" - (Nov. 2003 to May 2004)

"One Summer Day" - (Apr. to June 2005)

"Bacolod" - (Oct. to Nov. 2005)

"Asian Dream" - (December 2005)

"I Love You _ _r_" - (Sept. 14, 2005 to Mar. 31, 2007)

"Love at First Ride" - (Apr. to Aug. 2007)

"Only Reminds Me of You" - (Nov. 2007 to Jan. 2008)

"Paano Na Kaya" - (Nov. 2008 to Feb. 2009)

"Crush (How May I Love You)" - (Feb. to May 2009)


Hayz...so many teleserye I have gone so far! Because of these, I was then called a certified "Teleserye Prince"! Some of my close friends knew some of these since some of them were my sidekicks!

Well, to give you a bit description or a quick synopsis, "I'll Never Go" was all about my puppy love way back in Grade 5. Then "Born For You" was about my first love when I was in High School. Then, "Pagdating Ng Panahon" was about a friendship with my former DOST-scholar classmate who eventually I felt inlove with! Afterwards, "Muntik Na Kitang Minahal" was for my former publication co-staffer! "Sana Ikaw" was about my classmate and barkada who turned to be very close to me but eventually dropped our course! We had been for a very short period of time!

Continuing my remaining soaps, "Because of You" was about my love who flew to Dubai. Then "One Summer Day" was for a friend during our summer class whom I fell in love during our Intramurous trip. "Bacolod" was about the chain of love cycles happened in the City of Bacolod while "Asian Dream" was when I fell in love with the Japanese student during our student exchange! These two were very short, both mini-series! Then afterward here comes the longest reigning, "I Love You _ _ _ _" which was a fantaserye inspired by "Mulawin"!

Afterwards, my remaining love stories took now in the Corporate World. "Love At First Ride", a light-romance happened when I met my schoolmate in LRT. Then, "Only Reminds Me Of You" was another light-romance wherein I fell inlove with the person having similarities with my former love! Then "Paano Na Kaya" was about my former close friend whom my feelings developed with and "Crush (How May I Love You)" was for my officemate whom I fell because I always saw that person along our vicinity!

Woooh.... that was a very fast track! Hayz, I know you really relate with some of them! But then which of these you like the most?! Which inspired you most?! Which of them was a top-rated for you?!!! c",)

Comments