Two Years in My Company!

My Very First Picture Here in My Company


February 11, 2008
- It was exactly two years from now since I was hired here in my third job! So many things were happened! Many good memories were now printed in my own history. I have been with the different people and friends here. Some of them were still here, some already moved-on to pursue another career!

So, as part of my second year anniversary here in my company in this same date, join me as we go back in time two years ago! Here are some of my picture memories taken during my early days here in the company:

My First Day @ Work...

The Pantry on My Early Days!

I was hired on the first week of February, 2008. Initial interviews, exams, then final interview and medical exam happened on this week. Then my first day started on February 11, 2008! Actually, I started Tuesday instead of Monday since they only had a 4-day per week work. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday were their offs!

I started to work in a very plain working station with a CRT PC just like what you seen in the pictures!

Actually in the pictures were my former team members. Majority of them, I think 6 members were already in the different company! My manager who hired me will also leave her new team as well as our company by the end of this month since she will go abroad!

Look at me in the pictures, I was so thin and really, really looked young! I really looked like a teenage boy that time! =)

The Night of My Birthday Blowout...!!!

My First Teammates...Missing Them!

Though happened in March 19, 2008, one of my most memorable experience here was my first birthday here! Yeah, just like what you have seen, I spent my first birthday here on my first month. I was also in a nightshift that time. I brought lots of foods to all my teammates like Spaghetti, Salad, loaf of bread and Ube Halaya!

My officemates really loved my foods. They even asked for more!

This was our first office located in the 35TH Floor! That was really memorable to me specially the pantry wherein you could see the tops of the other building! It was really a relaxing place every time you eat there!

Of course, I also missed my former first working station. Though plain and simple, many good things and memories were left there!

But most of all, I truly missed my former teammates who then became part of my corporate life! The friendship and camaraderie we had were meaningful! Our communications were now only in the internet!

Hayz...really missing those days! Two years had passed! For two years of my stay here in my company, I really grow and improved not only physically and financially but also in terms of career, skills, camaraderie, and memories! I was then so thankful...!!! c",)

Comments

Ma. Delna Navia said…
Congratulation for your 2 years. I think you have a productive years in that company.
I enjoy articles and the emails I received from you.

Enjoy your life.