An Unexpected Picture Taking with JC De Vera!

An unexpected moment just happened this night! And this was the story...

I Got A Picture-Taking with an Actor!

It was really an Impromptu!

Just this night at around 10:15 pm when I'm waiting for our company shuttle in Select Store, Shell Station in Ayala, Makati, a familiar face with a muscular build entered the store. He was wearing a pink t-shirt, simple maong pant with cap! Hmmm...I knew this person (I said in my mind), he looks familiar! Is this JC De vera...or he was just the look-alike of that actor?!

Yeah, he really looked like JC! There were few people in the store, the two male cashiers in the counter and the traffic policeman. They were also looking in that person in pink! Until the traffic policeman greeted him, "hi Idol"!

So...it was confirmed!! He was JC De Vera in a very simple attire!

The man smiled with the traffic policeman who greeted him. Then when the traffic policeman stand beside, I asked him, "si JC De Vera ba talaga un...?!" Then he confirmed, "oo sya un...!!!" That time, I was holding my cellphone since I am watching PBB Double UP in my mobile TV. Then the traffic policeman said, "magpa-picture ka na...!"

It was further confirmed that he was really JC De vera when he paid his items in the counter. The cashier saluted him and looked at him with surprised!

When the cashier was computing for his bought items, I immediately went to JC and asked him, "sir JC..." (then he looked at me with a smile) "pwede pong magpa-picture...?!"

Without saying anything (since he wasn't talked or spoke from the time he went to the store) he then posed with me for a picture taking! Using my mobile phone camera, we got a picture! But after I got our first picture, I said: "sir isa pa po...!", again he posed together with me for a picture!

After our picture taking, he immediately got his bought items in the counter and went out of the store! Me, the traffic policeman, and the two male cashiers kept looking at him in the glass window/door until he ride in his own car! Afterwards, they were talking about him! They said, "macho talaga si JC noh...ganda ng katawan!" They even told to the other personnels in the store when they came in about the very short visit of JC De Vera in their store!

Hayz...that was a very unexpected night! I didn't expect that in that simple place where we everyday waited for our shuttle service, an actor-model wearing a very simple clothes (to camouflage his identity) will suddenly buy snacks/goods...and we had our picture taking!!!

But I wasn't satisfied...I wasn't satisfied with my looks in the picture. Since I am working right now in a nightshift schedule, I looked stressed and haggard! I wasn't prepared! I even didn't combed my hair! It was an impromptu! That's why looking us two in the pictures..."talbog ako sa kanya"!

Therefore the moral lesson of my story: "Keep your self always fresh, clean, and looking good for any unexpected moments like this!" Yeah of course, always bring with you your cellphone with camera! Haha! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Yeah. From that story you should always bring your 'kikay kit' when you meet unexpected stars on the road. :)
Louis Dizon said…
One time si TJ Trinidad naman ata yung dumaan sa Select. Malakas pa ulan nun, may dala siyang malaking payong. Haha.