A Certified Cover Boy!

Billboards, internet, drawing pads, paintings...all were dominated by Rocky! What more do you want to invade?!

As a model besides having billboards and photographs, the other thing that distinguish the model like me is the magazine! Yup, a commercial or a ramp model is also a certified magazine cover boy! And this is the proof!

It so pleasant and fluttering to be in a cover of a prestige magazine. What more exciting and fulfilling is to be handle by a beautiful girl like her! Oh, she will keep me. She will handle me with care. She will hold me tight! She will always take good care of me. She always touches me! And she will always look at me! How nice...! =)

Insecure?! I hope that this beautiful girl is my girlfriend. I wish she will be mine! But the good thing is that, I'm her! I am always with her everywhere she will go...! c",)

Comments