Congratulations Graduates!

To all the graduates of 2010, accept my warm greetings! Best wishes to all of you... Continue to aim high and reach for your goals... Never stop dreaming! Keep your ambition alive and kicking...!

My Kinder Graduation

I Remember This Cute Little Child Who Never Stop Dreaming!

Well, it's been three years ago after my College graduation. I already earned my college degree in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering with flying colors being the top student who graduated with honors and as a scholar! From that day, March 31, 2007 to be exact, my dream continues! I was ready to explore the Corporate World and aim more higher!

For three years now, thanks God that I already achieved some of my goals. Now, I am sitting-pretty in an air-conditioned office inside a beautiful tower located in one of the prestige and famous city of the country!

Hayz...so glad to reminisce back the past. The days that I really struggled hard to graduate and finish my course. I was really thankful that I wasn't only graduated as a student...but a student with many distinctions! Who could imagine that the little boy in the above pictures would surpassed the hardships of academe?! Those hardships and trials were now converted into fruits that I am now enjoying!

So, to all the graduates out there, take that little cute boy in the picture as your inspiration! The boy who never stop dreaming...the boy who works hard to achieved his goals...the boy who always had an ambition...

I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate my younger brother who will graduate tomorrow in high school. At last bro, you made it! Keep up the good work! Hope you will finish your studies up to college! We're so proud of you! =)

To all the graduates of this year's batch...CONGRATULATIONS! Never Stop Dreaming 'Coz Your Dreams Will Put You Anywhere You Want...!!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Hahahahahahha! Kaw ba talaga ito? Hanep sa porma. Parang bagong gisong lang. Hahahahaha!