My New Billboard!

March is for Rocky! Everything you see is Rocky! Everywhere you go, there is Rocky! Rocky is all over the place worldwide! And Rocky now conquers the internet world!

So can't get enough of Rocky?!

Well, just recently, my new billboard was now launched in one of the famous mall in the city. Yup, as you can see it is in the center of the glass building. And take note, my new billboard was not an ordinary one! Yeah, it was made by glass! It's a shinny brittle one perfect for a prestige place like this! Cool!

This new billboard is in addition to my previous launched billboards last year! So now for this year, here's what you got! Love it?! I know you really are! =)

Now, what can you say about this new image of mine?! Oops...do you already took a picture of it for your souvenir?! Haha! c",)

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Yeah, it was made by glass!" - who's Glass?