My Pictorial in Green!

Hi There! Hows your day?! Hope you're always fine! =) Let me share with you my pictorials which was just recently taken! Excited?!

Well, here are some of my pictorials taken during our whole team meeting. This shots were from our office. Actually I also have those shots from the Venice Mall. Yup, Venice Mall, a newly opened mall in McKinley Hills following the design, style, and architecture of Venice, Italy (that's why it is called, The Venice Mall)!

But for now, just take a glance with my cute shots! =)

Hunk, Fit, and Fab!

Just Like an Endorser of Penshoppe or Bench Shirt!

Which Clothing Brand Will You Like Me To Endorse?


Hahaha...you really enjoy! Which of these photoshots you really loved the most?!

Actually these photos were now uploaded in my profile in Facebook. You may browse them all in Facebook and feel free to give your comments!

By the way, if you missed my Venice shots, don't worry 'coz they were already in my Facebook Profile together with these photos!

Now, let me hear your thoughts. What other more suggestions you may give with my photos? Am I now ready to take my modeling career? Do you like my body now? Or I need to be more sexy and seductive? Haha! =)

And in my pictures above specially the topmost wherein I'm leaning on the red wall, which did I look like more, John Lloyd Cruz or Sam Milby?! Hehe...! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Luckily you've already been there in Venice Mall. Unfortunately my office is far from the fort so I can't easily make it to that place. Hopefully I can be there too, soon.