My Recipe and My Birthday Treat

It's already one day ago after my birthday. Last night right after my work, I enjoyed my simple birthday celebration with my family.

Actually I served last night my own made food! Yeah, some of the foods served in my birthday were my very own recipe! I was the one who cooked it.

These were some of the foods we enjoy! Come and taste my recipe! =)

My Very Own Italian Style Spaghetti and Caesar Salad


Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!

It is Perfectly Blended with Salad Dish

Except for the pizza, two of the dishes served were my own made recipe.

The first one is the spaghetti! Yeah that's one of my favorite. I was the one who cooked it! What made it so special?

First, it is an Italian Style spaghetti. The sauce I used for it was a Clara Ole Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. You know that we have different spaghetti styles. These were the Italian, Sweet Blend, and the Pinoy Style which has now a variation of Pinoy Sweet Style. I love the Italian. I like its sour taste! It's truly captivating. What adds to its delighting taste was that I put an evaporated milk to it. The sauce now became so creamy and delicious! And of course it was so meaty since I put more ground pork and hotdog to it! These made my recipe more special and yummy! =)

My next recipe that I was served was the Caesar Salad! I learned this from my officemate so I did my own afterwards. This salad was composed of green leafy vegetables namely lettuce, Petchay Baguio, and Japanese Cauliflower (the dark green one for salad) . Slices of cucumber were also put. Sweet ripe mango slices were put into it as a toppings! And of course, I have two salad sauce to chose from, the Caesar Sauce and the Honey Mustard Sauce. My mom really love the honey mustard since for her, the Caesar sauce was salty. But then this sauce truly blends with the sweet ripe mango!

Well, do I need to discuss the Supreme Family Sized Pizza?! Or let us then focus on my very own recipe?!

Aside from my Italian style spaghetti, Caesar Salad, and Pizza Supreme were slices of bread , strawberry-watermelon juice, softdrinks and Pinoy Sorbetes completed my whole birthday treat for my family! It was such a simple celebration of my birthday last night! Simple yet so yummy...! I like...! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
Sarap ng pizza oh! Manlibre ka naman tol. Hehehe!