A Star Will Be Born!

One day to go...or twelve more hours before the birth of the star! Today is March 18, 2010 and exactly 12:24 PM. Tomorrow will be the day...the day for another celebration...an annual celebration every March 19!

Yup, tomorrow is my birthday! Another year was again added to my age. Hmmmm...can you guess what will be my age tomorrow? =)

Tomorrow will be my third times to celebrate my birthday here in our company. The very first time I celebrate my birthday here in our office was in 2008. I was night shift there and yeah, I brought foods for them! Then in 2008, the second time, I was in a day shift. One of my close friend here in our office gave me a nice gift, the mini-statue of Saint Joseph!

Tomorrow, what will it be?!

Well, we're gonna catch it tomorrow. I'm clueless by now! The star was not yet born by this day. That's why in the image above, you see that a form of me is yet to complete! And eventually you will see a good looking guy in the person of Rocky...!!! c",)

Comments