Going Sexier This Summer!

This is one of my many photos taken during our recent company summer outing in Canyon Cove, Nasugbu, Batangas last Monday, April 26, 2010.

Well, what can you say?! Yeah, I got a sexier and a hunkier body now! Agree? =)

But then, I need to further more curve my body. I need to be more sexier! Therefore I should need to be more serious in my workouts and regularly go to gym to gain more muscles!

Some other times, you will see more improvements in my body! I will need to prepare myself for a sexy and daring roles! Haha!

This picture is just a prelude to my next posts about our summer outing! After this whole company outing, next is our team outing. So expect more and more posts about summer outing which will happen this May! Feed your fantasy as my sexy body will soon expose in this site! Exciting right?! Haha!

So, don't be left behind...! This site will gonna be a steamy hot 'coz of me this summer! c",)

Comments