History of the Blogs Chapter 4: "And the 'Rhythm' was Played"

The success of The Rock Land didn't stop! It continuously grows and develops. And the most important thing, it gives birth to other more famous sites!

Next to The Rock Land is the hit music and lyrics site known as the "Rhythm of the Rock! And this is its history...

Rhythm of the Rock Today

It was Wednesday, April 23, 2008 when the Rhythm of the Rock was created! It actually derived or came from my Bits of Rocks segment "Rhythm of My Heart". Its first ever post was the song "Borrowed Time" sung by the hit Pinoy band Cueshe. This is the ending song of my college love affair. So I posted it together with my romance story.

The URL of Rhythm of the Rock is rockyrics.blogspot.com. "Rockyrics" is actually a combination of two words. It stands for "rocky" and "lyrics" since it features the lyrics of my theme songs. In every post, they is always a lyrics of a song. Of course, there is a story, my personal stories behind these songs!

And also, you may notice that the post titles were actually the title of the song itself!

The First Logo of the Rhythm of the Rock

The Current Logo of Rhythm of the Rock

The next post after "Borrowed Time" was "Go The Distance" which was actually taken from my Friendster blog "Bits of Rockz" under the "Rhythm of My Heart" category. "Go The Distance" was my theme song to my former love story in my second job!

After "Borrowed Time" and "Go The Distance", no more posts followed! Only these two posts were my posts published in the year of 2008!

But one year later, April of 2009, Rhythm of the Rock was reborn!

"Go the Distance" was First Published in the 'Bits of Rocks' under the 'Rhythm of My Heart' Segment

Again, it was April and Wednesday when Rhythm of the Rock was reborn. To be exact, it was April 15, 2009! The first post during the rebirth was the hit song from David Archuleta called "Crush"! And this was my theme song to my former crush here in in our company.

Yeah, the reborn of this site was mainly due to my inspiration. On the early part of 2009, I got inspired! I felt in love. And the song from Archuleta was my theme song to her. You may notice that the title of my post was "Crush (how may i love you)". It was actually the title of our love story. "How May I Love You" is our subtitle. It was actually derived from the first message to me coming to her saying "how may I help you"! 'Help' was changed to 'love' giving the subtitle "how may i love you" which greatly depicts our story!

After "Crush", more and more posts were followed! Even the template, the design, the layout, fonts, and colors were all changed after the rebirth! A brand new "Rhythm of the Rock" came out!

The Very First Post in Rhythm of the Rock

The First Post in 2009, the Rebirth of the Rhythm of the Rock

The very first short subtitle description of Rhythm of the Rock was "Lyrics, Songs, Music, Senti, Emos, and All that Rocks your Heart...!" Until later, it was changed to "Music and Lyrics with My Personal Stories Behind the Hit Songs"!

But recently, when Rhythm of the Rock offers music videos, the subtitle description was changed a little! The word 'music videos' is attached to it giving now its latest description as "Music, Lyrics, and Music Videos with My Personal Stories Behind the Hit Songs!"

Rhythm of the Rock now is the current famous music site! In all my sites, it is the highest rated blog! It actually managed to stay on Top 50 and Top 30 most visited music blog site! It can climb on Top 25 or Top 23! Awesome!

Lyrics, music in my playlist which you can hear as you open this site, music videos, movie theme songs and movie reviews, song artists, and of course my personal stories or love stories are some of the things Rhythm of the Rock offers! Well, maybe these were the things why this blog site really becomes click to everyone! It's another everybody's favorite blog! Thank you very much my dear readers! =)

And talking about my love stories behind each songs, it seems that I am like Joe D. Mango giving readers a love notes! Haha! Yeah, each love stories or my personal stories behind each songs were really true-to-life stories of my life and loves! Exciting right?! So, keep on visiting Rhythm of the Rock and be a fans and followers of it! Thanks for all the support...!!!

See you on the next chapters! c",)

Comments