History of the Blogs Chapter 8: "An Elegant 'Rockz Cafe' Came"

The Rock's blogs further expand! This time another platform was used. Besides using Blogger, I then learned to use Wordpress!

This is a special blog site known as Rockz Cafe. Why special?! Well, it just only combine my Cafe World addiction in Facebook and my blogging hobby!

And this is the Rockz Cafe story...

The Rockz Cafe Logo

The Complete Logo of Rockz Cafe

Rockz Cafe blog site is my youngest blog site! It was just recently born! To be exact, it was created last February 15, 2010. Yeah only this year. It is actually a two-month old blog site! Too young! =)

I started to create this site when I got hooked and addicted to Facebook. When I learned and love to play Cafe World, I then decided to create a special blogsite about it. It contains my latest design of my cafe world, featured neighbor's cafe, features dish menu, latest about the chef, and of course the regular activity and news about my cafe!

Meet Chef Rocky

I named my cafe world in Facebook as Rockz Cafe. Its name was also carry over in a blog site now known as Rockz Cafe!

Same name was also given to its URL. Since it is a Wordpress based blog, its official address is: rockzcafe.wordpress.com!

I have a persona in the cafe world game. The master chef cartoon character who managed and cooked the foods in the game was also here in the blog. I name him as Chef Rocky! If in Cafe World game his main function is to serve, cook foods, and manage the resto, here in the blog, he is the one who publish posts! That's why in every post you would see by Chef Rocky or posted by Chef Rocky! Above is his picture! So cute...!!! =)

The Current Design of My Rockz Cafe

I love this blog site. I really feel so relax seeing my current cafe world design. I even use my cafe world design as a wallpaper here in my office PC. Really like it! =)

All the posts that you would read on it were all about Rockz Cafe! There is a short description or narration in every picture or image from my cafe world. Actually the official blog site description of this site is: "The Official Photo Blog Site of My Facebook's Cafe World" since it all contains image taken from my cafe world!

You may also notice that there were no ads in this site. There were also very less widgets on it. It is because, ads, sponsorships, or any other promotional widgets were all prohibited on it! Its solely for personal purposes! Wordpress is really strict in every accounts unless you pay for your own domain! Besides, all the things that you want like site analysis were all provided by this platform!

Have you already came in my Rockz Cafe site?! How about play with me in Facebook?! Or maybe you want me to be your cafe world neighbor?!

Oh well, what can you say about this site? Like it?!

Few chapters to go before we completed the history of my blog sites! Stay tune...!!! C",)

Comments