Invasion of our Home X: 'The Glass Photos'

Welcome back to our next invasion of our home! For the tenth time now, you always joined me in visiting our home sweet home!

What's new?! Well, I have a new item to share. It's one of my favorite things - photos!

Yup, I got a very special photos displayed in our sala. They were glass photos! Take a glance on how they look like:

My Glass Photos

Handle Them With Care!

A Special Glass Photo

Actually I got these glass photo frames in Trinoma Mall, North EDSA two weeks ago. Yup, I keep on shopping to find a special and unique photo frames to house my sexy photographs last summer. And these what I got!

It's a shinny brittle glass. This how I could describe them. But they were really catchy and attractive. When I now put my sexy photos on these two glass photo frames...awesome! I got a very great things to display!

Did you see how they look? They were now look so special and expensive! A very great things for the human eyes that would really feed your fantasies!

I place them in our sala's center table. Because of them, our living room now becomes more attractive and nice. The displays were so gorgeous attracting more visitors. Well, with my body to die for, who would not get attracted! Haha...!

So how do you like these glass photographs? Do you love them or you love the person printed on them?! Some other times, you can have a photo together with me which you can display just like these...! C",)

Comments