The Movie Replay!

It's been 5 years from now when this movie of Angel Locsin and Richard Gutierrez became a huge hit! You know that before, I really hate this movie and the 'chardgel' love team since they were both Kapuso (knowing that I'm a certified Kapamilya). But I didn't know, eventually, I will love this love team very much. Yup, because they really symbolize my longest ran love affair in college! This movie as well as the other Angel-Richard movies reflects our love story!

Though I really very much recovered from that 'Mulawin' like love affair in college which started on the 14th day of September 2005, the whole thing flashes on my mind when I watched again this move last Sunday night. GMA-7 replay this movie via their SNBO (Sunday Night Box Office) TV program.

Hmmm...Do We Have a Kissing Scene Like This?!

Look At Their Clothes, They Were Like the Clothes We Wear!

I can't explain what I feel that night! Am I still feeling 'kilig'? Am I falling inlove again with the same person I loved 5 years ago? Or I'm just reminiscing the feelings and moments we had before?!

Just like this movie replay, "grabe...parang na-replay din ang pakiramdam..." Oops...but not that stronger! Just sparks of feelings smiled in my heart! "Habang pinanonood ko sina Angel at Richard, grabe...kaming-kami 'un!" The way they act, the way they showed their romance, we were like them before! OMG!

And look even the way they dress...yup, they were like us! If you can still remember how we dressed in college, we were like Angel and Richard! "As in, ganun na ganun..." "Yung mga sinuot nila dun sa movie na'to, nasuot na din namin...!"Haha!

Me, My Lover, My Bestfriend and Her Lover!

Oops...if Angel and Richard have their own best friends and sidekicks through the persons of Jennelyn Mercado and Mark Herras, "meron din kami.."! They were Marfe and Seth! Yeah, my bestfriend named Marfe was Jennelyn Mercado while her former love interest Seth Infante was Mark Herras! Great! Now we formed a double date, a double romance! I really missed this!

One of the best moments I remembered most between the four us was during the day that me, Marfe, Seth, and my lover were jammi'n together in our publication office. There were drums in our PA office. My lover and Seth were beating the drums like a band. Marfe and I both feel the ultimate 'kilig' hearing them playing the musical drums. Marfe even offered candies to them. While me just stayed in-front of the computer and enjoyed watching them! What a great moment that time! I really love it...! Superb emotions! Two pairs were combined just like in this movie.

In the movie, I love seeing the picnic scenes of these four people. They chase each other. I remembered then our moments. The words of my kontrabida EIC once registered on my mind saying, "kung sila naghahabulan sa park kayo (referring to us) nagpapa-picture sa garden...!"

And just like the role of Angel and Richard (Pia and Eric) in this movie, both of us gave rise to the so-called savior! Hmmm...who's the savior between the two of us?!

Truly, "Let The Love Begin" was one of the Chardgel movies that reflects our love story. "Nakikita ko sa unang pelikula na'to ang aming pinagsamahan..." No one can deny this...! "Napapangiti na lang ako habang naaalala ko ang aming nakaraan...!!!C",)

Comments