My Beef Taco Recipe

It's another yummy post once again! Today, I will share with you another recipe of mine! I was inspired to cook this own recipe when my officemate brought a dish like this in our office. So, I make my own!

After I let you taste my special pasta macaroni, spaghetti de rocky, and choco-gelatin dessert (did I forgot something?), now come and taste my very own...beef taco recipe! Ohh yeah!

These are my ingredients:

A Grind Beef

Red Slices of Tomato

Cabbage Toppings

The Taco Chips

Also part of the ingredients were tomato paste and white onion rings! I just forgot to took a photo of them!

So since our ingredients were complete, let us now start cooking!

The first thing to do is to saute the grind beef in hot cooking oil together with the bits of tiny-chopped garlic. Stir them until the beef turns brownish indicating that it is already cooked. Mixed now the tomato paste into the cooked grind beef. Then put drops of grind pepper, salt, and very little amount of vetsin to it. Taste. Once the taste is ok, remove the cooked beef from the frying pan then put it in your serving bowl.

Now prepare the other ingredients of your beef taco, the raw vegetables! Put them in the other separated plates. With the cooked beef blended with tomato paste, cabbage, tomato slices, white onion rings, and taco chips, our special beef taco is ready to eat!

The taco chip will serve as your plate (but of course you will still put it in a small platito). Put teaspoons of cooked grind beef in your taco chip. Then top it with tomato slices, cabbage, and white onion rings! Now you have your beef taco ready to eat as a snack or a main dish! Yum-yum-yum!

In addition to this, you may also combine a grind pork together with the grind beef to make a beef-pork combo taco! If you want, you may also top a cucumber ring in your taco! But remember that, always use a white onion in your toppings rather than the red one to prevent your breath from smelling bad! Yup red onions are a mere source of bad breaths!

Well, what more can you add?! Do you like my recipe? What other more ingredients you may suggest?! Next time I will share with you more and more recipe from your very own Chef Rocky! At your service...!!! C",)

Comments

Anonymous said…
yum, i'd like mine with sour cream, and shreded cheese :) oooh and instead of cabbage, i'd like lettuce hee heee... i'm hungry just looking at this, thanks for posting :)
Rocky Batara said…
Actually I have other more recipes beside this one that you would truly love! C",)
Edlee said…
Congratulations on your new venture...in cooking!