Beautiful Top Views of Makiling!

My sharing of our recently conducted 2010 Team Building in Pansol, Calamba Laguna is not yet enough. As I told you, I will share you more pictures, scenic views, and other interesting stories.

Today, I will let you see the beautiful views of some parts of Mt. Makiling as seen from top. Yup, one of my officemates took a picture of these beautiful views from the top floor of our rest house.

So, let's start seeing these cool views:

My Beautiful Dream House

Houses Surrounded with Pines

A Pointed Triangular Mountain

A Blue Water Dam Besides the Mountain

A Good Fair Weather with a Clear Sky!

These pictures were so relaxing! Seeing them in a glance seems that all your tensions, stress, tiredness, and boredom were all taken out. It's all green...the color for the tired eyes!

Since it was taken from the top, the clouds were also captured. As you can see, the images were blurred as the clouds keep posing on the camera.

I like to see here the mountains and the pine trees. Pansol, Calamba Laguna is nearer to Mt. Makiling so you can see in the near view these mountain ranges. The solo mountain in the image above seems so cute. Its physical appearance caught the eyes of the visitors!

I also surprised seeing pine trees in Laguna. I thought, pine trees only grow in the cold dry places like in Baguio. In my experience here in our outing, the surrounding here in Laguna is merely warm. So I wonder how these trees grew here! But then it's not possible since Laguna is a mountainous place! =)

So do you love these beautiful views?! What can you say about these images? Which attracts you most?! I will share with you more photos later on so keep in touch! C",)

Comments

CaptainRunner said…
Philippines is just full of wonderful destinations. Hope to drop by at Makiling in one of my travels.