Designing the Exterior Appearance of 'Rockz Cafe'!

Fully Designed Exterior of Rockz Cafe

Your favorite cafe restaurant, the Rockz Cafe is now currently showing its exterior appearance! Yeah! And this how it looks! Plain and simple at first, but now groomed into a beautiful cafe!

Let's have a quick look on how the exterior design of it evolves:

Plain and Simple as Started


Partially Completed Design

Actually this is another new innovation of Facebook's Cafe World game. It started two days from now. I was surprised that Cafe World is now offering its user the ability to design its exterior look. I'm so excited to make it more beautiful the way I did to its interior!

But making your Cafe World's exterior design was not that easy! Yeah, it involves lots of money! The materials to be use for its beautification are to expensive! So glad and so lucky that I was able to make my outside design beautiful and attractive since I already earned 5 million plus coins! Wow!

And the above picture shows how my final design looks like! Simple but beautiful! It's catchy and attractive. I was the one who decide to put orange walls on it to blend with its interior. Even the flooring blended with the walls and the inside design of it! What more, I add pink flowers on the side with green bushes. Trees of pines and fruits were also put to add fresh green appearance on it! Light posts were also erected to light your dark path! Wow, oh so cool! Great one!

What more will you ask for?! This is just only my first exterior design of my Rockz Cafe. Sooner you will see a more great looks! It will truly attracts more and more clients. Inside and outside, truly beautiful! Well, what can you say?! Will you love my design?!

For more details on my Facebook's Cafe World, you may visit its official website at Rockz Cafe! See you there...!!! C",)

Comments