Enjoying The Night View!

Now that you already saw how our 2010 Team Building swimming pool looks like, I will now share with you our night or the so called midnight fun! It's fun in the pool!

This is how the resort looks like during night time. Colorful, dim, and ready for fun! Still the water was so very clear. It's crystal clear as they say!

Give yourself a chance to take a glance on our midnight fun below:

A Colorful Dim Blend of Light

A Crystal Clear Blue Water!

Still A Hot Spring in the Midst of A Cold Night!

I Missed Experiencing This Tiny Water Fountains!

Actually we didn't really feel the cold water. Since it's a hot spring pool, we still feel comfortable and relax swimming in the dolphin pool!

We enjoyed swimming in the crystal clear water. But most of all, we enjoyed taking pictures of now a memorable beautiful place.

If you're to ask me what are the things I like in this swimming pool, well my answers will be....first the beautiful night view, a view blended with a night light! The second one is the warm clear water! I got curious on how the water become a hot spring. Then my officemate told me that the hot spring in this pool came from volcano. It actually came from Mt. Makiling!

The other things I like most about this swimming pool are the tiny water fountains or ductile on the side of the pool. So cool, so lovely to see and feel! But did you know that I wasn't able to experience that water fountains?! Yup, it's because when they were turned on, I was already out from the pool and already took a bath and dressed with a new cloth! Hayz...'sayang'! But during that time, I already enjoying singing my favorite songs! Naks...!

Now by just looking at the pictures above, imagine yourself in this dolphin swimming pool. If I were to ask you, what are the things you like about this swimming pool? Do we have the same things in mind...?! C",)

Comments